PURCHASE AND LEASE OF FARMLAND
JSC Avangard-Agro obtains agricultural land (by purchase or long-term lease) for the cultivation of wheat, brewer’s barley, sunflowers, sugar beets, and buckwheat.
In the course of the company’s work in the market we have accumulated a great deal of experience in concluding contracts, and we have gained a reputation as a reliable business partner. Working together with our company, you will be able to avoid the risks that are encountered in the Russian land market when working with untested contractors. We offer fair prices for purchased or leased parcels of land.
In addition to agricultural parcels, we are prepared to consider the possibility of purchasing agricultural enterprises with structures and equipment.
If we manage to combine more than 3 000 hectares of land into a single tract, new agricultural enterprises will be created based on existing farmsteads, employing local workers and providing complete sets of new imported machinery and equipment.
JSC Avangard-Agro provides a full cycle of services for purchase and lease of agricultural land, execution and approval of the necessary documentation, as well as legal support during transactions, including:
- Drawing up draft agreements
- Making expert assessments
- Developing a package of documents (surveying, land tax assessment, registering with the Unified State Register of Land Rights, Environmental Support Service certificates, et al.)
- Obtaining required permits
- Assistance in state registration of transactions
In order to make a preliminary evaluation of the land parcels offered for sale, the following are needed:
- Documents confirming rights to the land
- Cadastral plan
- Land survey information
- Information about the use and purpose of the parcels, etc.
To work out issues related to the purchase or lease of parcels of land, we cooperate with agents. You can find out more about the conditions of collaboration by contacting our specialists.